Saturday, August 14, 2010

School

YO! I'm (kinda) back 8D
ok.. school started and it isn't that bad *nods*
and I have lots of works to do (edit, draw, and many more..)
I don't have many friends from my old class in my new schedule..
It's okay though :D
I mean I made NEW friends :)
I just HOPE nothing goes wrong THIS YEAR
(I'M IMPROVING ON EDITING! XDD )
but I HAVE to try and balance my schedule..
(I need to EDIT VIDEOS)
its kinda FUN just EDITING PHOTOS
OK BYE BYE SEE YA LATER!

- Amu Himeka  

4 comments:

  1. its the same thing with me though i only have 2 of my friends from last year the others were in different classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very good at designing your blog!!! ~I wish i can design it like yours~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found you. Somewhat. Anyways, don't be intimidated.

    I'm just wondering where you got your Just Be Friends picture on the bottom.

    I might sound a bit mean, but since I didn't see substantial amount of animanga drawings I wasn't sure if it was made by you. (And I also noticed you use a lot of art that isn't yours...)

    Don't worry, it's not you that's in trouble. It's someone else on deviantart. :/ So I reported the person's re-submission of the drawing, but I'd like to know the real source just in case more evidence is required.

    I noticed that the link connected to a former deviantart account. Just curious, but was that yours? =o

    Uhm...no idea how you reply here, but yeup. o-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ K(Y): I'm very sorry!! I re-designed my blog and some stuffs were deleted.. Nope, its not mine.. its just a resource since I love the song Just Be Friends. Maybe you would find it when you search Just Be Friends in Google Images x_x
    I'm very sorry..

    ReplyDelete