Friday, March 26, 2010

First Awards!

OwO my very very first awards here~ ^^ ~
A Beautiful Blogger Award
From: DD-Chan and Ayu-chan ~
Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award

7 things about me:
~ I love editing photos, videos, and etc...
~ I admire people who are awesome and that has a wonderful heart
~ I've been a dreamer since I was little.... I was just admiring the people who are above me.... and then I'm trying my best to become one of them, however I would like it more if people enjoy my works...
~ I don't care about fame... I care about the people's enjoyment and feelings
~ I love people who are nice, sweet, and kind people~
~ I don't hate copycaters but I dislike them.... they just waste their time on copying someone's work instead of making your own shine
~ I've been adicted listening to Alice In Wonderland's soundtrack  XDDDD  I don't know why but I just felt like listening to it every single time....

I'm passing this award to.....
- DD-chan ~ her poems are really good and her bloggies is very pretty!!~~  OwO
- ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ~ her stories are very good (even though its in Tagalog) and most of all I love her layout!!  X333333 )
- |✖| Asahi |✖| ~ her stories are very creative I love them  :3
- Tsuki  (Tsuki-chan~)  ~ her bloggies is very funny and cute~ (lotsa bishes though  XDDD )


Also "As Sweet as Candy Award"
From: DD-chan!!~~  (thankies vewy muchies~  =w=  )
The Rules:
- Write about your favorite candy
- Pass this to at least 3 persons and at the most 20
- Let them know they've got the award by writing it in a comment on their blog

My favorite candy is....
~ Puccho (its very cute and its very delicious!! )
~ Pocky (X333 I know its not really considered as a candy but but.... if its kinda considered as a candy then its my favorite candy too~)
(sorry I have two of them  DX )

I'm passing this award too.....
- DD-chan  ~ she's very sweet even though we just met  :3
- Tsuki (Tsuki-chii~)  ~ she's kind, cute, and sweet  X333  she's been my bestie since.... 6 or is it more than 6 months?   XDDD
- Asahi (sorry I couldn't copy her username  DX ) ~ she's sweet, however sadness came to her..... I wish she's back to normal again and smiles like she used to before....
- Ayu (sorry I this computer wouldn't let me copy your username...) ~ she's very nice!!  a positive thinker, smart, and kind~ ^^ ~

Thank You Very Much For The Awards!!  :3

3 comments:

  1. ohh its okay~ ^^ ~
    and thank you!! (edits the post XDD )

    ReplyDelete
  2. arigatou amu-chan! x3
    time for a new post~ oh, i also fixed the comment thing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks sweety! <3 It's the first time I did my very own award so it feels nice getting it back too!^^

    ReplyDelete